Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Fun

Cookie decorating with neighbors.
 
 
Lights with friends

 Santa was there too!
 Macey actually got on Santa's lap this year and told him she wanted a Doc McStuffins doll!  Big progress!
 Isaac thinking about what he wants for Christmas....
 Finally, Macey was an Angel in her Joy School nativity family party on Sunday!
I hope everyone is enjoying all the fun that Christmas brings!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. What a perfect angel!

Unknown said...

oh, and your cookies look amazing :)

Shannon said...

I can't believe your kids decorated those cookies - they look perfect! I need to get your icing recipe, because mine runs all over.
Super cute kids... I miss those Joy School days.

Shareen said...

I'm amazed by the cookie decorating too. Macey couldn't look more adorable as a Christmas angel. I sure hope Santa remembers Macey's Doc McStuffins doll!

becky said...

Fun pictures, I think a tutorial on your cookie/frosting/deocrating is next on your lists of posts! :)

Linda Toolson said...

Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your holiday activities. You seem to have some some expert cookies decorators. We are all impressed. I know that Jacob's family does a lot of Christmas cookie decorating. Did he pass along his skills?