Happy 7th Birthday to my smart, oh-so-funny, kind hearted, handsome Isaac!
To say he was excited for his birthday would be an understatement. I don't think he slept a wink the night before his big day! I was quite worried about his big expectations of this birthday. I had to warn him, it would be a special day, but we would still be doing a lot of day-to-day activities!
Isaac had a few requests. 1. He wanted a cookie cake. 2. He wanted to eat out at a restaurant that made 'super good' lasagna. I thought it funny that we was so set on the lasagna thing, but was happy to fulfill that desire. Here he is at Olive Garden with his lasagna.
After a very early dinner we came home and opened presents. I think he was the most excited about the birthday cards with money.
We sang happy birthday and ate cookies and ice cream.
We are so blessed to have this boy in our family. We love you Isaac!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Isaac! It looks like he had a great day!
It looks like Isaac had a fun day. I love the cookie cake! Happy 7!
Post a Comment