"I have a suggestion: When a temple is conveniently nearby, small things may interrupt your plans to go to the temple. Set specific goals, considering your circumstances, of when you can and will participate in temple ordinances. Then do not allow anything to interfere with that plan."
—Richard G. Scott
"I promise you that, with increased attendance in the temples of our God, you shall receive increased personal revelation to bless your life as you bless those who have died."
—Ezra Taft Benson
"Everything that occurs in the temple is uplifting and ennobling. It speaks of life here and life beyond the grave. It speaks of the importance of the individual as a child of God. It speaks of the importance of the family and the eternity of the marriage relationship."
—Gordon B. Hinckley
Blessed to go to the Washington DC temple with my eternal sweetheart this past weekend.
1 comment:
Beautiful photos - and great reminders! I am glad you had the chance to go out for a special date.
Post a Comment