Awards day at school. Isaac wanted me to take a picture with him and his 'girlfriend,' along with some of his other friends at school. He will miss seeing his friends through the summer.
Loraya finished up soccer for the spring season. She had a GREAT season! She has improved so much and scored a goal (or two!) almost every game.
Isaac passed Kindergarden with flying colors. I got sad thinking of how fast time seems to be flying by. What a great kid this is!
Here is an other great kid! Done with second grade. I loved how Loraya's and her teacher's dresses matched. Too cute.
Memorial weekend we did activities a plenty. One included going up to Chestnut Ridge Park. The kids had fun getting dirty and playing.
Like I said before, Loraya is really enjoying soccer and is beginning to be a great player!
Some of Loraya and Isaac's friends that they play with in our neighbourhood. It's great to have friends to play with right outside your backyard.
Both of Isaac's teeth are gone! How cute is he?? The tooth fairy is going broke.
Macey playing with friends while at Isaac's soccer practice.
Loraya was awarded Terrific Kid award at school! Once a month someone from her class gets the honor and I think it couldn't have gone to a more deserving girl. She sure helps me so much with Macey and Sonora!
Lots of this going on. Water play and running around in swim suits.
Here is my surprise that I got from Dad for Mother's Day!!! LOVE! Dad is one of the most generous people that I know. I'm so blessed to have such a caring and supportive dad. Love you Dad! You know just what will make your girls happy!
Here is Miss Sonora! She's 15 months old now and finally walking. Macey and her are great play friends. I'm blessed to have such a great 'addition' to our family during the day.
One last picture. Here is Macey and Jacob at the top of our little hike a few weeks ago. Loraya and Isaac had a birthday party so we decided to explore a little.











5 comments:
So what is the going rate for the tooth fairy these days lol? Fun pics, even if it's late it is always better late than never! I too was reminded this past week as I watched Katie's friends graduate how fast time flies.....
Love all your pictures!\
Wish you lived closer (as always) so our kids could play a few "friendly" soccer games in the yard together! Of course we don't have much of a yard right now. . .
what Great kids you have. Very deserving of their awards!
Great to see the kids looking so cute and having such fun.
Congratulations to your kiddos (and to you, proud mommy!) on all of the accomplishments. I miss this stage...
So much to comment on. I'll just say I LOVE front tooth-less smiles (on children :) ) and Loraya looks so nice in her dress. You've got great kids.
Post a Comment