My day started out with Jacob and the kids making me breakfast in bed and singing happy birthday to me!
Isaac went to basketball camp so the girls and I went and met Jacob for lunch at Panera. Jacob surprised me with a new phone at lunch!
Afterward, Loraya, Macey and I went and got our toes painted.
After picking up Isaac from basketball camp we headed to the pool to meet my some of my favorite people in Morgantown: Alicia and Sharleen. It was a perfect day for the pool and not hardly crowded.
After cooling off at the pool we went out to eat at Outback.
Cake was out of the question, however sugar free frozen yogurt was a go!
Came home to some lovely flowers!
Am I a lucky girl or what??!!
Here's to another year wiser....


5 comments:
You were and are a lucky girl!! Sounds like a fun day, I always wish everyday could be a fun day lol! :)
I am glad to see you were spoiled! Happy 33, and best wishes for many happy little moments in the coming year.
Yes you are one lucky girl, and we are lucky to have you in our family! Glad you had a wonderful birthday.
I thought Jacob was anti Apple? That looks like a perfect day of birthday celebrating.
Glad you had such a great day! You deserve all the fun :)
Post a Comment