I think Karlee is one of my oldest and dearest friends. I adore her! It was so fun catching up again. We braved the weather and ran around Greenlake in the rain. This is us after our run.
Karlee drove me around Seattle afterwards and we ended up at Carey Park (Karey?). When the skys are blue you can see Mt. Rainer in the background.
Went and drove through my old neighborhood. Shorewood...
my house I grew up in...
Richmond Beach...
and many more but I'm afraid I wasn't the greatest at taking pictures. Here are all my sisters and I at Richmond Beach. It was a bit chilly, but not too cold to take a short walk on the beach.
We did downtown one day. Pike Place Market, shopping, and visiting favorite food places as well. I was so happy I got to see my other dearest friend from high school, Leah. We met for lunch at SAM Taste. Yum!
Speaking of favorite foods...Dicks was not to be missed as well. LOVE the fries!
- Cheesecake Factory
- A walk around Greenlake
- Shopping, shopping and more shopping!
- Seeing the movie 'The Vow'
- Watching Saturday morning General Conference
- Another run in the rain around Shoreline
- Cupcakes in Ballard.....
I love my sisters and mom and cherished the time we got to spend together. For a better and in depth account of our super fun trip see my SIL blog.
6 comments:
Such good memories.
I wish we could get together like once a month or something! :) :)
It was a great weekend. I didn't get as many pictures as I should have either.
SO MUCH FUN! Where should we go next? Because I think we should start planning! ;)
SOOO special seeing you, sweet girl. You (of course) have become such an amazing lady and mama! Thanks for taking the time to meet-up. I'm so glad you made it around to all the other Seattle hot-spots too! LOVE YOU JULS!!! ps - it's "Kerry". Close. :)
So fun! Wish it could happen more often.
Post a Comment