This is about how we all felt afterward....
Loraya wanted a soccer cake. My friend did a wonderful job and it was nice to not have to worry about making a cake with so many other things going on last weekend.
Isaac loved wrestling with Grandpa Kelly.
Happy birthday sweet girl!
Loraya also had a soccer game that afternoon. It was a wet game and they tied 1-1.
I should also mention that I spoke in sacrament meeting last Sunday and did Sharing time as well for Primary.
Loraya and Isaac both were sick with strep this week, somehow Macey avoided it.
Phew. I think I'm going to read my book.
4 comments:
It sounds like you deserve a day off! Hopefully, everyone is healthy again now. I love Isaac's expression in the ice-cream picture. :)
Love that cake! So cute. Wish I could make one like that as well.
Mom was telling me about that icecream! But a picture is much better to describe. WOW. that is a lot of icecream!
Glad Loraya had a great weekend.
Well you are a much better person than I! I would not give a talk AND do sharing time in one Sunday, one or the other, I would rather do one a Sunday vs. both. But anyway I think you deserve to go back to bed! :)
I hope you did take time and read your book. I agree with Becky - ST & a talk in one Sunday is too much!
Post a Comment