Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Basketball, Zoo, Harlem Globetrotters and Easter stuff


 I found these pictures the other day and decided I need to blog about it.  Isaac's basketball season ended a while ago, here he is getting his tshirt from his coach.  Notice he didn't want to part with his ice cream even for a second.

Here is Isaac's team.  Aren't they cute?  They had the best record in Kindergarden, 7-2.  I'm glad Isaac has found something he enjoys doing besides playing Angry Birds.  :)


Here is Miss. Sonora, the cutie I watch during the week.  She really is part of our family and we all just adore her.  Loraya enjoys playing the 'mom' role and Macey enjoys playing the big sister role while Sonora is around.

We've been to the zoo a few different times in Pittsburgh.  We have annual passes so we try and go as much as possible. 

Before I went to Seattle, Jacob took Loraya and Isaac to see the Harlem Globetrotters.  They loved it.  Loraya even came home saying she wanted to be a Harlem Globetrotter when she grows up.  :)  Loraya went with her Girl Scout Troop and Isaac tagged along.




Here is another trip to the Zoo in Pittsburgh last week during the kids Spring Break.  I had Sonora as well all by myself.  It was a bit of a stressful day for me, but the kids had fun.  That is whats most important. 

We dyed eggs.  I'm not sure why this is so exciting, but I go along with it because the kids wanted to do it. 

And last night for FHE we had a little egg hunt for the kids. 



Easter Sunday was lovely.   A lovely sunshine day.  A lovely sacrament meeting filled with lovely talks and songs.  We also were blessed to have the missionaries over for dinner.  I am so grateful for my Savior.  I'm grateful for his perfect example and for paying the ultimate price for each of us.  I know he loves each of us with a perfect love.  May we continue to try a little harder to be more like him.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Julia, I am always so impressed by all of the fun things you do with your kids (and Sonora!) It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. I am happy to see a picture of ALL of the beautiful Kelly girls ;)

Linda Toolson said...

I loved all the pictures. It is good you don't mind getting out with the kids by yourself while your hubby is so busy.

Linda Kelly said...

It is great to get an update with all the pictures. Looks like your life is full and busy! We can't wait to see all of you in a few days.

Unknown said...

So cute. You are a brave mommy!
My kids didn't even ask about dying eggs.....and I didn't remind them either. Is that terrible or what?!