Friday night Loraya was in the Christmas Parade in Morgantown. All the Brookhaven cheerleaders got to march in the parade. She loved it! And we loved watching her!
Macey and Isaac watching the parade. Lots of bands, trucks with Christmas lights and even Santa was in the parade!
Saturday Isaac played in his first basketball game. I love watching these cute kindergartners play. Isaac has improved much since the first practice. He is starting to dribble better and can make a shot pretty consistently. He was one player on his team who is very advanced and he made all our team's baskets.
Isaac did get a few shots up and one ALMOST went in. Sooo close!
Later that night we went and watched Loraya cheer at her first basketball game. I have to say that she is a natural and just loves it. It's fun to watch her and watch the game as well. I even busted out some of my old cheer moves and was teaching Loraya them at home. It was sad how few cheers I could remember!
Macey wanted to cheer too!
I just love basketball season!!
5 comments:
I know I have said this before... but holy schmoly, you have cute kids! ;)
Agreed with Shannon's comments!. It's fun to watch your kids when they are enjoying what they are doing also.
What a lot of fun you are having with those three!
so cute!
cute kids!
Post a Comment