Friday, September 9, 2011

This...

This is Sonora. She is cute and chubby and all mine Tues, Wed and Thursday.

This is Macey. This is how she eats oreos.

This is Isaac. I told him to go get some socks on because we were going to play games in the church gym for FHE. When he came back down he had these lovely church socks on. He tells me that he put on his church socks because we were going to the church. Makes sense...but I made him change into white socks anyways.

This is Loraya. We had a little talk about, you know,...how those babies get inside your 'tummy'....sweet sweet Loraya said..'so after you are married Jesus gives you a baby inside you?'
Other questions included..
'How do you know you have a baby inside you?'
'Why do you need a mommy and a daddy to have a baby?'
'Does it hurt to get the baby out?'
'How does the baby get out?'

I did my best to answer her questions honestly.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You have a busy and adventurous life! :)

becky said...

Might as well practice early for those questions.....cuz they will probably just keep on comin :)

Twinmomwv said...

Wow! That is a lot of questions from Loraya! My 8-year-olds haven't even asked that many questions yet. good Luck!

Linda Toolson said...

Sonora is very cute. Having a baby around can cure you of any ideas of your own. (Just kidding).

I would like to be listening in on your conversation with Loraya.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Such cute kids. Crazy how much they change in a few months. They look so much older. Grant keeps asking how the baby gets out. I must not be doing a good enough answering because he keeps asking me. I may need a lesson from you on what to say :)

Shareen said...

When I lived in Seattle I babysat my friend's baby once week. He was adorable (like your little charge) and I loved him, but it was also an exhausting day. I hope it's going well for you.