Thursday, September 1, 2011

'tee-tees'

Macey loves 'tee-tees'...or as the rest of us call them.. princesses..


I think she makes a pretty cute princess. :)


I can't believe my baby will be 2 in a few days!! :(

6 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Julia, I'm still a faithful reader! I love your stories, and I am inspired by your dedication to be healthy and lose weight. I am working on eating more healthily:), and hope to lose weight too. Also, you are one of the prettiest people on earth, so you should never feel like you HAVE to lose weight--you look great no matter what!

becky said...

She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time! I love seeing how you guys are doing. Your kids are growing up to be so big! SOOO cute! Miss you and I hope all is well.

Shannon said...

She is a perfect little "tee-tee" :)

Shareen said...

That's too cute.

Unknown said...

adorable!