I got to hang out with the troop on Saturday...it was a long day! I was tired! It was so fun being there with just Loraya all day and watching her have fun.
They had different stations: crafts, learning how to read a map, scavenger hunts, pioneer games, a hike, singing time...and just a very short lunch break.
Here Lo is making her bug jar.
They made biscuits and got to eat them afterward.
I wish I could have more one-on-one time with each of my kids. When I asked Lo what her favorite thing about the day was she responded: 'having my Mommy there!'
Could she be any sweeter??
Oh, and Jacob survived the day without me as well.
6 comments:
Glad you had such a special day.
It's good for husbands to learn to survive every now and then, lol! I remember doing the girl scout camp with Katie, we spent the night one night and MAN it was a LONG night! I was glad we went home on Saturday too :)
Loraya always looks adorable with her cute little hairdos and that's such a cute shirt. And she's such a good girl on top of that.
How are our kids getting so big so fast? some girls at Sophie's school have wanted her to join girl scouts, maybe she will. And you look AMAZING!
I love that you got that time together. And you look incredible. You always do, but I saw your post about losing 22 pounds and was so impressed. Any tips?
It looks like you two had such a fun day! What a sweetheart; and I love her hair.
Post a Comment