Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend review

Hope everyone had a happy weekend! It's finals week for Jacob, one more week until his week break!

Our weekend started off with me running a little 5K. I run it every year to help support Parent's Place, a non profit organization. Loraya and Isaac both attended preschool there, and I might have Macey go to a class once a week as well in the future.



I was hoping to run the 5K doing about a 10 minute mile. I pushed myself and was very surprised when I finished in 27:17! It was quite hilly as well...my legs have been sore ever since.

After my 5K it was off to t-ball practice. You'll have to excuse the blurry picture, all I had was my camera phone.



Isaac is enjoying t-ball, which is all that matters really.


The weather was beautiful on Saturday, so we continued to stay outside and hit up the park after t-ball.



Macey loves playing and going up and down the slides.

The day ended with a trip to my favorite fast food place....




'cheeeeese!'


Today was back to school. Loraya had her bowling trip today. Macey and I stopped by to say hi for a short visit. She earned the bowling trip at school by having enough accelerated reading points.




How was your weekend?

4 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

You had a busy and fun weekend. I always enjoy the cute pictures and seeing what you and the kids are doing.

Shannon said...

Excellent 5k! I am glad to see everyone is feeling well enough to enjoy the sunshine.

Alexis said...

Great job on the 5k. What a fun weekend. I miss you guys. We need to figure out a time to see eachother this year.

Anonymous said...

I am sooo impressed you ran a 5K! I need to run more too...
Becky