Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready for Summer!

It's funny because just a few short weeks ago I was freaking out about school ending. What was I going to do to keep these kids entertained all day long? ....

But now that school is almost done...it can't come soon enough!! Bring on summer!!

We even broke out the slip n slide this evening!


Macey like to whack people over the head with the sword she's holding


It was a perfect evening for playing in the water!


Wondering what's in Macey's ears? Those are her custom made ear plugs. :)


cheeeeese!


I'm not sure whose idea this was...fun was had by all

What are you looking forward to about summer??

4 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Looks like the kids are having a great time. Your weather must be pretty hot now for the kids to enjoy the cold water.

I'm looking forward to the family reunion in Ã…ugust. Having everyone together will be great.

Shareen said...

Oh, what fun! I'm looking forward to big, open days with nothing scheduled. Aaah.

Shannon said...

I think there is something wrong with my blogger... for some reason, I didn't get updated on your last two posts until now. grr.

I am looking forward to finally meeting Miss Macey at Seaside this summer! And seeing the rest of you, of course. :)

Alexis said...

So it really has been that long since I have looked at your blog. You guys are busy, and you are so good at keeping up with blogging. I'm having a really hard time getting around to blogging. Great job on your race, I would love to run a 1/2 again and hopefully my back will let me. We really need to get together, it's been too long.