Friday, April 8, 2011

Shoes and other necessities

I like shoes.

OK,

I might be very obsessed with shoes.

Going on a double date tonight. A fancy double date. I get to dress up and everything.



How much do you love these mustard yellow shoes? I couldn't pass them up. LOVE them. Like how our bedspread matches my outfit? haha



lighting is weird. Welcome to the family cute black ballet flats and cheetah snake skin heels!



$3. Leather Keds for Macey Lou. Loraya had these same shoes at her age.



Oh. my. goodness. Lands End rain boots for Macey?! $5?!! Yes please!!



Book, .50 cents. Immodest 2 piece for Macey? 1 buck.



2 dollars. Baby Gap red ruffly dress. CUTE.



Do you have Bieber fever?? Someone does at our house and she is turning 7 in just a few weeks! She thinks is he sooo cute. :)



And Isaac. Although he says he 'hates' reading, (weird right? with his long obsession with letters...) he sure is a good reader! He loves all Dr. Seuss books. The end.

8 comments:

becky said...

I like how you titled your post shoes and other NECESSITIES! I have so many shoes that there is about 2 layers in my closet, I am constantly trying to organize them!! and a bargain shoes, oh my goodness can't pass it up!!! I just bought Katie a pair similar to those black ballet flats yesterday, I was good, I bought a pair of church shoes for Brian and those shoes for Katie and none for me...I love that little dress you are wearing on your date too how fun (I like the red ruffly one as well!) too much good stuff!!

Linda Toolson said...

Hey, what's with the immodest two-piece swim suit? Are you corrupting my granddaughter? haha

Those shoes look familiar.

You should have included a picture of you all dressed up.

I seem to have a love affair with shoes also.

becky said...

and I forgot to mention that Loraya and Katie will have something in common, she is OBSESSED with Justin as well....

Shannon said...

Lucky you, going on a formal date and having such a cute outfit to wear! And I love all of your bargains - nothing beats a good shopping buzz... except for a good, CHEAP shopping buzz! ;)

Alexis said...

very cute shoes. I'm jealous of your fancy date, so fun. Those don't happen often enough. Have fun!

Shareen said...

I hope you had a fun time on your fancy date in your cute outfit! Those are some very cute (and bargain) finds.

Nic & Kandis said...

Love your outfit for your double date. I want to see it on your hot bod ;) I love Dr. Suess books too.

Kristin Rose said...

Where did you get all your great deals at? I love the outfit you put together for your date night. I bet you were looking real good for it.