Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Play time is over

a little look at our new TV set up

No more dresser in TV room

Bookcase moved into Lo and Isaac's room

Dresser moved upstairs

Macey's Lou Room

organized and cleaned up bookselves

this is for you Shannon...

cleaned up old computer desk

old TV moved downstairs

10 comments:

becky said...

You have been busy!! Did you get a sudden burst of energy cuz I need one too...

Julia Kelly said...

Yes, I wish I could find that energy again...I've been sooo lazy the last few days!!

Shannon said...

Julia, everything looks so nice! I love the red bookcase - thanks for posting it - and Macey's happy, sunny room! Also your new blog background. Ahhh - color!

McArthur Family said...

Looks great! I too love your new tv entertainment center. It looks fabulous!!

Linda Kelly said...

WOW what a great deal of work you have done. So much organizing and changing. It is always fun to change things up a bit and live with it awhile. Love what you have done.

Alexis said...

I'm still trying to picture where you put the tv and how the room is arranged. I need a 360 view. And I just finished typing up what we did last year and I just realized that we never came out there. We are usually out there 1-2 times and we didn't come once. I think it will be better once Josh is in dental school and we don't have to worry about getting work off. I want to come see your house.

Unknown said...

I am jealous of everything you have accomplished! Everything looks so nice, organized, and colorful too!

Shareen said...

Your house is looking really nice. I was going to post my organization projects on my blog too. I just haven't got any of them finished yet. Hopefully soon!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Way to organize. Everything looks great. I am especially impressed (and covetous) with the entertainment stand set-up and the beautiful white bookshelf. I'm gonna guess target hooked you up, but Jacob isn't working there any more is he, because of dental school? And as always, I love the paint in your home. Everything is cream in my house and color is way more interesting.

LaSchelle said...

Looks like you have been busy! Now that you're finished with your house, wanna come help me with mine?? LOL It really looks nice. Great job!