Took cupcakes to Isaac's class.
Took Isaac and Loraya to see Tangled. SOOO cute! Have you seen it yet?? My friend watched Macey for me so I cound actually enjoy the movie. And, Daddy even was able to see it with us! An added bonus!
I love Isaac's enthusiasm for each of his presents that he opened. This is him cheering for a book.
Playing with some of his presents. This happens to be some sort of car stunt thingy. We didn't open presents until after 8 at night. So we let the kids stay up later then usual. Luckily, their was a 2 hour delay the next day and we all got to sleep in.
I bought a 3 month pass to the Fun Factory. It's only open Thur and Fri. But, still worth the money, and it gets us out of the house when Isaac doesn't have school on Friday.
8 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I have to smile at you wanting to get out of the house... my goal is having a day where I get to stay home! :)
Shannon, If Isaac had his way he would never leave the house. To save hime from turning into a tv set, the fun factory is a good solution. :)
Looks like a GREAT birthday. The leg warmers you have on Loraya with the rose on them are arm warmers that you can put on with a short sleeve T shirt!! I bet you were wondering what those little holes were on the sock. Those are for their little thumbs! We should have sent you pic to see what they look like. Look on Christy's blog to see them.
It makes all the things we do for our kids worthwhile when we get reactions like Isaac's for his gifts from our kids. And I think the arm warmers look very cute as leg warmers :)
hahaha, well they look cute as leg warmers too! :)
It looks like Isaac had quite the birthday, a fun time for everyone.
Nice to have a gift that has dual uses (leg warmers and arm warmers). What a fun idea. I haven't seen that before.
The knit leg warmers that we sent to Macey ARE leg warmers. The ones we sent to Loraya are arm warmers!! Christy made the new Blinky too. She is so creative.
That is great it was his best birthday, luckily it usually is every year for kids!! What a great idea that to get a pass somewhere that you can use over and over! David and Tiffany usually buy one to the zoo and use it a ton.
Post a Comment