Having the chance to be home with our kids is a huge blessing. And I realized how rarely I laugh anymore... I smile, but laugh out loud moments are few. Thanks for reminding me that funny can't be taken for granted!
I definitely collected on your funny youtube post--thanks for sharing the gift of post-dental laughter. And we are so lucky to get to hang out with our kids all of the time.
5 comments:
That Macey looks very busy, even in pictures.
"why is this happening to me??" funny.
and macey is cute as always, even making messes!
funny things are definately a blessing...
Having the chance to be home with our kids is a huge blessing. And I realized how rarely I laugh anymore... I smile, but laugh out loud moments are few. Thanks for reminding me that funny can't be taken for granted!
I definitely collected on your funny youtube post--thanks for sharing the gift of post-dental laughter. And we are so lucky to get to hang out with our kids all of the time.
Post a Comment