Just a little taste of what we've been up to....

My good friend had a baby! I keep telling myself in no way shape or form do I need a baby! But how sweet is this sleeping baby?! I'll just have to get my baby fix from OTHER people's babies! Jacob most definitely likes this plan.
The annual hayride at the Skousen's house. A little bit of heaven on earth, that is how to describe their home! The weather was warm and we had a great time. If you squint your eyes you might be able to make out Loraya.

I did this paint job a while ago, but haven't posted any pictures. Excuse all the 'junk.' It's like where's waldo...but Where's Macey. I really like the end result. The color is nice and airy...which is what I wanted for the basement. I've also spray painted a few bookcases a cherry red. It looks great against the walls. One of my favorite color combos has to be red and a light blue.

I've been trying to take the kids out on Saturdays while the weather was still so beautiful. A few Saturdays ago I took the kids to the Pittsburgh Zoo. This is the only picture I got. It's always an adventure getting into and around Pittsburgh. Talk about a maze of a city! Too many bridges, rivers and road construction! But, Jacob enjoyed the day studying (maybe not enjoyed exactly...) and the kids and I enjoyed time together in the autumn sunshine.

This picture makes me laugh. Can you guess what animal he is??

This happens to be the only picture I took last weekend when we went to Valley World's of Fun. Once again Jacob was studying and I wanted to enjoy the sunshine with the kids. Great picture huh?

This is the YW playing a game at a sleepover we had a while ago. Once again bad picture, but the only one I got.

Now that Macey is one she is in a front facing car seat. It's so fun to look back and see her cute little face. She was quite happy about the change.

Just a random picture of Macey. She loves taking the barbie brushes and combing her hair.

I had to post this picture for my sister Shareen.
Loraya and Isaac are both taking gymnastics which they both enjoy. Loraya's going to do basketball again this year as well as Girl Scouts. Cookies anyone? :) I'm really really excited to have my mom and dad come next week! It will be sooo nice to have some adult company!
6 comments:
love all the photos and the update!
macey is growing way too fast! you are so good at entertaining your kids and staying active. lots of fun activities.
The kids look great! Love the light blue color for the basement. Anything goes good with light blue. I could not believe how warm it was in KY when I was there. Where is all the beautiful fall weather and leaves?? I am sure your parents will get all the beauty of the season. Love the picture of the farm. Hope you get some time with Jacob in between the study time. Be grateful he HAS to study!
I don't know how I missed this post! That hayride does look dreamy - right out of Country Living magazine! You are a brave girl to go on all those outings solo. When Kurt was in school and our kids were little, I never went anywhere without my Mom or Kelly, haha. And I want to see pictures of the finished room - including the bookcases - you can't talk about red furniture and not show me!!! :)
I love all the pictures. Hopefully, you will have saved a few adventures for us when we come this week.
We are very excited about seeing those cute kids in person.
Is Macey wearing jeggings with her Roxy shirt? What a stylish girl! It looks like you're doing great at keeping your kids busy doing a lot of fun things. I'd love to walk around that place where your hayride picture was taken. Looks like a perfect fall day.
is Loraya decorating that huge pine cone, or putting peanut butter on it for the squirrels? Looks like fun. and like a lot has been going on. Do post a picture of your basement room with those shelves against the blue walls. I bet it's beautiful, and I need inspiration right now for my own house.
Post a Comment