Sunday, September 12, 2010

How can it be??

As much as I have tried to slow down the clock, it has ticked onward. It seems so unfair for this past year to vanish so quickly. I have loved everything about my sweet baby Macey and each month brought on sadness/ so much happiness....because time was moving too fast!

One years old?? My sweet baby will forever be by baby until another one comes along...IF another one comes along that is.

I will for now enjoy the dimpled hands,
the unsteady walking,
the early morning feedings,
the sweet giggles,
the excitement of seeing a doggie.....

Happy birthday my sweet sweet pookie lou.


Fresh from our Heavenly Father down to our family. Lucky, lucky us.


1 month old

2 months old brought smiles and giggles.

3 months old, anything I can get my hands on will go in my mouth. Teething has offically begun.
4 months old, loving playing patty cake...a sure way to make Macey smile.
so happy at 5 months
6 months and close to crawling....
7 months and I am on. the. move.
I love my pacies (and the camera) at 8 months.
9 months

10 months I went for a trip across the country.


11 months. Our daily trip to the bus stop. Macey will often cry when Isaac and Loraya get on the bus in the morning. So sweet.

10 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Happy Birthday little one. You are such a character and so very cute. It does seem like the past year has flown by. When you were born last year, we were still in Germany and I missed those prescious early weeks.

I love you.

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday to your little Macey girl. She is adorable & it is just amazing how fast a year can pass by.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Macey! It is hard to believe we still haven't met you...

Unknown said...

happy birthday sweet girl!!
love your pictures of the year.. . .

Linda Kelly said...

A year ago I saw you for the first time and fell in love with a special little girl. All squishy faced and beautiful. Those first few weeks were so special to hold you and hugs you. Then summer came and you had grown all up! Teeth, crawling, laughing and crying. What a sweet baby Macey. You are now 1 and off to the races. It is great that you get mommy time while the kids are in school. Happy Birthday sweet Macey!

Nic & Kandis said...

Really? A year already? Happy birthday sweet baby Macey! You are getting to be so big and yet you are still so adorable. Lots of LOVES!!!

Alexis said...

Happy birthday Macey! It does go by so fast. Can't wait to see Macey running around with Connor the next time we see you guys.

Shareen said...

Happy birthday to Macey. She is a cutie & growing up too fast.

becky said...

It does indeed go fast! Like Shannon said we haven't met her but it feels like we know her and all because of blog world! Love blog world ;)

LaSchelle said...

Happy belated birthday, Macey! Good job Julia.... you are keeping good track of the year with the pics! They are great!