I was a horrible picture taker this day. Only managed to take pictures of sleeping kids. Loraya was completely exhausted. She never takes naps and actually feel asleep for about 2 hours on the lawn chair.
Water World was totally fun and Isaac actually enjoyed going on some of the bigger slides.
Isaac threw a total tantrum and stood in one place (on the super hot pavement) not talking to anyone or moving for at least 45 min. He finally came out of his 'fit' and was a lot easier to deal with.
Macey did manage to take a little nap. Babies are so fun in so many ways, but hard to take to big amusement parks. All there really is for babies to do is sit in the stroller and watch everyone have fun. She still managed to wear herself out.
Probably my favorite, and Isaac's favorite ride was the racing slides. Super fun. I'm proud of Isaac being brave enough to go on the big slides!
I love water parks, most def my favorite.
1 comment:
Fun to see pictures of your adventures! That lake house looks so fun.
Post a Comment