est. 2001
Julia, your hair looks awesome! I love it.
love! way to go hot mama!
Super cute!
Cute, cute. And my goodness your face is slender. love and miss you.
How fun!
I'm 55 and I LOVE IT (said with a kick in the air!)
Love it!! SERIOUSLY!! You look EXACTLY like you did in college. Totally gorgeous. Miss you!
It is very cute, I wish I could take the hair you cut off and glue it on my head, haha. I have trying to grow mine FOREVER and it feels like it too! It is still not that long. I am glad you left some length, it's the perfect in between.becky
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Julia, your hair looks awesome! I love it.
love! way to go hot mama!
Super cute!
Cute, cute. And my goodness your face is slender. love and miss you.
How fun!
I'm 55 and I LOVE IT (said with a kick in the air!)
Love it!! SERIOUSLY!! You look EXACTLY like you did in college. Totally gorgeous. Miss you!
It is very cute, I wish I could take the hair you cut off and glue it on my head, haha. I have trying to grow mine FOREVER and it feels like it too! It is still not that long. I am glad you left some length, it's the perfect in between.
becky
Post a Comment