They are a must have accessory at the moment for our 6 year old.
On your wrist they are a bracelet.
Take them off and they form into a shape of an animal.
I think I'll make this a weekly post. Post something that 'right now' one of us is obsessing over.
6 comments:
Cute bracelets - and post idea!
in Georgia they are called sillybandz, and we bought some for our neice in hopes she'd start the trend over here. Not sure if she has or not, but she loves them & has shared them with her entire family. They are so cute!
We call them silly bands here. I've been wanting to take a picture too of Megan with all of her's. Crazy little fad.
I saw on the news that they are being banned from schools because they are a HUGE distraction and kids are actually fighting over them! Kinda silly if you ask me.
Just the thing little girls would love.
It's fun to see what is the latest obsession with young kids these days, I find that I don't even know what certain things are anymore! They are cute and better than some obsessions thats for sure...
Post a Comment