Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rebel

Last night I rebelled and decided to not do any dishes.
But, it turns out that waking up to a sink full of dirty dishes is not the cheeriest of hellos for this already grumpy morning person.
Next time I think I'll just be a good little girl and do the stinkin' dishes.

5 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I never could stand waking up to a dirty kitchen. Much better to just do the dishes and wake up to a nice, clean kitchen.

Jaime said...

I can totally relate. Sometimes I leave them too, and I wake up feeling the same way. It isn't fun having to start your day off that way.

Mike and Christy said...

I think it is a woman thing. I'm sure Mike could care less if the kitchen is a mess, however I feel sick just thinking about the dishes and can't relax until I know they are all clean!

Shannon said...

I have been known to leave a dish or two in the sink at bedtime, but I do always regret it the next day. Kind of like letting the laundry sit in the dryer overnight... or not having a weekly plan drawn up for dinner... or waiting until the last possible minute to gather everyone for scriptures and prayer... sigh.

becky said...

ah yes I can relate. I usually make sure I have them all done because of the fact I have to be at work at 8 so I don't want to face them after work that's for sure!