est. 2001
Love the pigtails! I love pigtails on babies. Macey is SO cute! And I love her tie dyed skirt, too.
The pigtails make her look all grown up... and we still haven't met her! Argh!
so cute, she is getting so big. happy birthdays and anniversary this month!
She is so stink'n cute! I love those piggies!
Oh Julia, I just love her. And after coming to visit, I love her more. She is seriously so cute I can't handle it.
can't wait to see you all this week!!
She is so cute! I hope you are doing good! I miss you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the pigtails! I love pigtails on babies. Macey is SO cute! And I love her tie dyed skirt, too.
The pigtails make her look all grown up... and we still haven't met her! Argh!
so cute, she is getting so big. happy birthdays and anniversary this month!
She is so stink'n cute! I love those piggies!
Oh Julia, I just love her. And after coming to visit, I love her more. She is seriously so cute I can't handle it.
can't wait to see you all this week!!
She is so cute! I hope you are doing good! I miss you!
Post a Comment