Life is moving quickly along in the Kelly home. But, I don't have hardly any pictures to show for it! So, I thought I would just post a few pictures of Macey.
Since she's just about 8 months here is the list of things she is doing at the moment....
Sitting up
crawling backwards
eating bits of bread, cheerios and other easy to gnaw on foods
gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth
says, 'dada, baba, mmm,'...no mama yet...maybe she'll say it for Mother's Day! :)
Most of the time sleeps through the night
Is becoming quite attached to her paci
Is wearing size 12 month clothes!...yes, she is still a chub!
10 comments:
I'm so jealous of all that hair!!!
Sooo cute. And I love that age - especially if they sleep through the night!
Got to love the chubs!
Can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks.
She's a keeper!
chubby babies are so cute!! and macey has got to be the cutest thing, ever!!
so adorable, I love it when you post pictures of her and the other kiddos too! Sean just had his 6 month check up (about a week late) and he was 19 pounds, that seems chubby to me...
Love the sleepers & the rocking back and forth on your knees stage. So cute!
Love the chubby cheeks. The more to "squaw" the better!! She is adorable.
Hurray she's sitting up. They always seem so much bigger once they can sit.
Post a Comment