Saturday, April 24, 2010

Party Time!




I feel like we've been celebrating all week for Loraya's birthday.
Fun times.
Actual birthday:
Took cupcakes to her school class.
Ate at PokyDot restaurant.
Came home and ate cake and opened presents.
Birthday Party Day:
Took friends to eat at Chic-fila (Best fast food around. Char grilled Chicken sandwich is only 260 calories and yummy!)
Ate more cupcakes. (Everyone but me, might I add...no cheating for me!)
Played at the playplace.
Opened more presents.
Went and watched How to Train Your Dragon. (cute movie!)
Glad that we don't have another kid birthday to celebrate until September....
now I'm going to bed.
BUT...I'm sure Isaac will be talking non stop about what big ideas he wants done for his birthday even though it isn't until December.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That sounds exhausting - in a happy sort of way. What a lucky girl!

Linda Toolson said...

That's quite a celebration. How are you going to top that. Back in my day, kids came over, played a few games outside, had cake and presents and went home. .Course, as I remember even that was exhausting.

Shareen said...

I like that birthday party. To me taking kids out someplace is WAY less exhausting than entertaining them with games in your home. BTW, I've heard that even the chicken nuggets are supposed to be better for you at Chic fil A - something about the way they're cooked or something.

Unknown said...

sounds like you did the celebration up right!
very cute.