Check out my blog to see some pictures you might have not seen for awhile. I bet Loraya would like to see what she looked like when she was a baby!! LUVS to the birthday girl.
Happy Birthday Loraya! We love you too. Megan and Bryson wish you Happy Birthday too! We always love having you around, you really are so sweet and kind. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!
Wow. 6 years. I can still remember walking around the park near our house a few days before you had her. Do you remember that? Hope it was a good day. We're entering bday season over here, too.
10 comments:
Check out my blog to see some pictures you might have not seen for awhile. I bet Loraya would like to see what she looked like when she was a baby!! LUVS to the birthday girl.
Happy Birthday, Loraya! If the package doesn't arrive today, it should be there by the end of the week (we mailed Monday.)
We send our love and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the six year old.
Grandpa and Grandma T.
happy birthday, loraya!
wish we could be there to watch you blow out your candles. . .
Happy Birthday Loraya! We love you too. Megan and Bryson wish you Happy Birthday too! We always love having you around, you really are so sweet and kind. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!
Wow, time flies! She sure is getting big! I love your new blog background and picture!
Happy Birthday Loraya! Mason can't wait to meet is big girl cousin this summer. We love you! Thomas, Kristin and Mason
Happy Birthday Loraya! Hope she has a great birthday!
Wow. 6 years. I can still remember walking around the park near our house a few days before you had her. Do you remember that? Hope it was a good day. We're entering bday season over here, too.
time does fly... I hope we get to see all of you soon!
Post a Comment