


The Easter Bunny came! Princess and the Frog, Alvin and the Chipmunks, toys and candy!

Before we left for Kentucky Loraya lost her first tooth! She actually lost her 2nd tooth while we were in Kentucky as well! Lots of visits from the tooth fairy.


A little egg hunt that we did for the kids in Alexis and Josh's back yard. We hid puzzle pieces in the eggs and the kids put the puzzle together afterward.
Yet another egg hunt. Check out all the eggs the kids got!

Thanks Josh and Alexis for having us so last minute! The kids for the most part all played really well together and had a great time. The weather was beautiful and we were able to watch a few sessions of conference as well. A great Easter!

6 comments:
What a fun Easter. I have to tell you that I love that you hid puzzle pieces in the eggs & had the kids put the puzzle together. I am going to use that idea next year. I hate to fill all the eggs with candy. However, those little green army dudes from the dollar store fit perfectly inside the eggs. Just throwing that idea out there for you.
With all the eggs your kids found I don't know how there was any left for anyone else! Looks like a fun time with the cousins and the weather was great. I am so glad you live close enough to take a last minute trip to Kentucky.
Looks fun - so many cute kiddos! I am glad you guys had a chance for a little getaway.
now that looks like quite the egg hunts!
glad you got away to spend time with josh and alexis for the holiday. looks like you crammed in all kinds of fun activities.
I can't get over how grown up loraya is getting. ..
What a great idea with the puzzle pieces in the eggs. They get to have fun finding the eggs and then have fun after putting together a puzzle.
I loved seeing all the cute pictures. It looks like the kids had a great time.
Post a Comment