Saturday, March 13, 2010

6 Months!


My Macey is 6 month old today!
*Rolling back to tummy, tummy to back
*Getting teeth, teeth and more teeth!
*Loves watching her brother and sister running around and being silly.
*Grabbing EVERYthing
*Hyper aware of everything around her...never wants to miss out on anything!
*Loves games like peek a boo and patty cake
*Fascinated with her toes
Macey has had some rough days with her teeth coming in. Fever and constant runny nose. What a joy of sunshine she is in all our lives!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

She is so cute! Happy 6 months!

Erika said...

I didn't realize she's exactly 1 month older than Summer! Puts things into perspective more (what will Summer be up to next month etc)
Look at all that hair! So fun!!!

Jaime said...

She is beautiful!

Shannon said...

Happy half-a-year! I hope we get a chance to see her before all of that adorable baby pudge is gone...

becky said...

So cute! Tiffani sends me regular picture/text messages of Sean. He went to his 4 month appt (a little late cuz he was 4 months on the 27 of Feb) and he weighs 17# and is 26 inches, 75% I guess. I love chubby babies!