Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lets Talk About Me

Hello! Remember me?

Remember when I talked about me loosing weight?

Well, I'm still doing it....just not blogging about it.

Want to know something fun??

1. Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that didn't fit me a month ago. The jeans went on over the hips with ease and were easily buttoned!

2. Today I weighed myself and I officially have lost all my pregnancy weight! Happy day!

3. I love my treadmill. I do think I've mentioned this before! :)

4. The sun is shinning today. It is so much easier to get up and get going in the morning when it is happy and sunny out.

That's it.

Oh, and please continue to leave your email address. Going private next week. All our welcome to keep reading, except if you're creepy and weird...and that would be why I'm going private in the first place....

12 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep up the good work!

I put all my jeans that I cant wear downstairs so I don't have to look at them. But, hopefully, someday I can bring them back.

McArthur Family said...

Go Julia!!! How exciting! You're amazing and I miss seeing you.

Alexis said...

Great job! I've finally decided to buckel down myself. I still have 10 to go. You beat me!! Keep it up. And of course we want to keep reading. So please invite us!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm creep and weird but you know where I live so I guess we are even. Ha. Love ya, homechop@hotmail.com

Sister Tara Bowen said...

That's amazing that you lost all your pregnancy weight! That's a big deal! You make me wish I had a treadmill... and my email address is tara40bowen@gmail.com

Unknown said...

great job on the weight loss!! putting on those jeans must have been a very happy moment! way to go. . .

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Nice work on the weight loss!!! We'd love to keep in touch amybgodfrey@yahoo.com

Kate Johnson said...

I would love to keep up with your cute family! My email address is katiejohns3@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Julia! Having a pair of previously tight jeans slide right on is surely one of the joys we came to mortality to appreciate. :)

Mark & Shalon said...

congrats on the weight loss! putting on a pair of old pants and having them fit is one of the best feelings!!

shalon.crockett@gmail.com

Amanda said...

add us!! Ajordan83@gmail.com

Your family is Soooo beautiful!! Great job on the weight!!

becky said...

I will just ditto all the good jobs and congratulations! My jeans were fitting well until I went with Katie to the state basketball tourney for 4 days and ate out every meal now they will be tight again, booo!