I lost 2 more pounds this week.
That brings the total to 5 lbs lost so far.
The key to success this week I believe was eating small portions. Yes, i ate pie...but I had a small slice. I also tried to get in a work out in at least 4 days last week.
Looking for inspiration to lose weight? Watch Biggest Looser. Wow. These people have totally transformed their way of life. I think the finale is on tonight on NBC.
9 comments:
I've got some questions for you, can you email me at erikalouraineATgmailDOTcom?
I'm so proud of you and you are totally motivating me!!!
xxoo
You go girl!!! That's awesome!!!!
way to go! over the holiday weekend too!!
that is so great you lost 2 pounds during a holiday week! I think I gained two so this week I will work on getting that off. I have been terribly at excercise lately...
becky
I think I found the 5 pounds you lost~! They are on my body now. I just had too much good food this week. Way to go with loosing your pounds.
Good job Julia. I'm just working on some healthy habits and am going to consider it good if I stay steady over the holidays. I'm waiting for January for the serious work.
If you can lose weight during Thanksgiving week, nothing can stop you! Congrats, Julia :)
Way to go! I love the Biggest Loser--totally inspirational! Also, I've been in WA for almost a month, and I have packed on those pounds you lost. My family (inlaws included) do nothing but feed me.
I think that you are doing great! You helped me realize that I could be doing a workout tape at home, of course I know DUH! But I just go to the gym and then forget about workout tapes. So this last week (since Megan was sick) I did a different work out tape. Thanks! You are doing great and your efforts will show. I also lost some lbs this week!!
Post a Comment