Tuesday, November 24, 2009

weighing in on week 1

It feel good to have one week behind me. I'm not going to lie, it was hard. Everyday I have to choose and decide to make better food choices. Pretty much I totally cut out candy, but tried to eat everything else in moderation. I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at a set time through out the week. I think that really helped. I also drank ALOT of water.

I was happy with my weight loss of 3 lbs this week. I think it's a good start.

Next week will be tough with Thanksgiving, but I'll try to not over do it and hopefully lose a few more lbs.

Until next tuesday....

9 comments:

Erika said...

Thats fantastic!!!
GOOD JOB

Anonymous said...

Great Job Julia! You are so inspiring. I have been having a hard time trying to get myself to workout and you just had a baby! Way to go and to give me a reason not to use all my excuses.

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Julia! Three pounds is a great loss for one week!

Tiffani said...

Keep it up!

Linda Kelly said...

Super Job!

Twinmomwv said...

Great job Julia! I'm officially inspired.

Kristin Rose said...

You can do it Julia! It takes a lot of self discipline and realizing that you will skip the satisfaction of overindulgence or that sweet tooth for greater rewards later. You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

Good job! It's one day or one week at a time...
becky

Jenner said...

good job on the 3 lbs. you picked the most difficult time of the year to start your goal. if you can make it through the next month, you can make it through anything! something that helps me is "out of sight-out of mind" good luck!