Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week of Halloween


We started off the week making/decorating Halloween cookies! The kids begged for weeks to make these cookies.


Macey's hair sticks straight up in the air, it's crazy! She's 7 weeks old today!



This is the first house that the kids went trick or treating at. Like how Loraya poses for the picture? :)




Loraya and her friend Jack. According to Loraya this is who she wants to marry.
:)


Our finished pumpkin.








I don't know, something must have been loud.


The face Loraya picked out.



Another great pose by Loraya.


Excited for another Halloween party.

At Loraya's school.



Isaac was pretty excited for the parade at Loraya's school can you tell? :)
I am so glad this week is over!! It's been a busy, really fun week. Here are a few of the things that were going on last week:
Monday:
Kids club at the rec center
Trunk or treat at WVU
Tuesday:
Isaac's Halloween Party at the library
Trick or treating at the Mall
Wednesday:
Fall Festival at the church (that i was in charge of)
Thursday:
Kids club at the rec center
Jacob closes this night. So it's always a bit crazy trying to do the bedtime routine with Macey wanting to eat and screaming while trying to read the kids stories and get them in bed!
Friday:
Loraya's school Halloween party
Party at our friend's house, The Curtis's
Saturday:
Primary activity
Carving pumpkins
the last Trick or treating!
A few more funny things...
Last night after going to about 2 houses Isaac tells me he is tired of getting candy and wants to go home! What kind of kid gets tired of getting candy??
At one house Isaac went up to go trick or treating and apparently the house didn't have anything Isaac liked. (no Reese's peanut butter cups) So he tells the people he doesn't like any of the candy that they have and walks away. I tell Isaac he shouldn't be so picky!!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
Happy Birthday Mom!! LOVE YOU!!



7 comments:

LaSchelle said...

Sounds like you have had a busy week! Congratulations on baby #3! I know what it is like! I value the time that I can have Rob home to help with bedtimes, like you do when Jacob is home. Rob was doing his Master's degree and working 2 jobs when we had Julina. He was gone from 7am to 8pm or 10pm depending on the night. It makes for some long nights! I hope you are getting good rest! Glad to see you adjusting well! Miss ya!

Shareen said...

My goodness - what a busy week! Who makes a woman who has just given birth to her third child be in charge of a fall festival? You are amazing. And Isaac makes me laugh.

Linda Kelly said...

I am tired just reading about all you had to do last week. Isaac is so adorable with all of his muscles in his halloween suit!! I guess he can be picky if you get to go trick or treating so many times! Loraya is adorable no matter what you put her in. Glad to hear you survived another year of Halloween in WV!!

becky said...

So many pictures to comment on, first kids look super cute as always! Did Macey dress up? Second, LOVE the hair sticking straight up. Third, you did have a busy week and maybe by Halloween with all your parties Isaac was tired of getting candy! But like you said, what kid is tired of it? I know I don't have kids that trick or treat, dont get any trick or treaters but somehow we still ended up with candy at our house and I have ate a lot so I am sick of the candy too!

Unknown said...

that is one busy week!
the kids look so cute. . .and the pumpkin looks fantastic! the only pumpkin carved around here was done at a pary that david and kennedy went to together! i did let elizabeth paint another one. . . i just don't like gutting out the pumpkin!
and maceys hair is adorable!!

Alexis said...

Wow, you really were busy all week. I think that that is so cute about Isaac telling someone that he doesn't like their candy. At least he won't get sick eating candy he doesn't like. They all looked so cute all dressed up.

Shannon said...

I think this post is a perfect example of "too much fun!" :) Your kids do look adorable; Loraya is making me giggle with all of the posing.