Friday, November 20, 2009

Saw it, Loved it!


Got to the movie 3 hours before midnight. Line was long already. All 12 rooms were showing New Moon and they were all sold out. Later after I had been seating for a while I went to get a the largest diet coke they had available. Because it was 10:30 PM and already waaaaay past my bed time! Line was out the door, and they were letting people in 30 at a time. They didn't even start the movie until 12:30 because not everyone was seated yet. IT. WAS. CRAZY!! Do you think I'm crazy for seeing it at midnight?? You only live once right? :)
OK, so this is probably my favorite book. No, I am not on 'team Jacob' I'm with Edward all the way. (Except for my Jacob, I sure love him! :) ) And the movie totally didn't disappoint! I enjoyed it much more the the first movie. Action, great. Break up scene, made me cry. LOVED all the Italy stuff.
Anyways. What did you think of it??

7 comments:

Bronte said...

I don't think you are crazy - we did the same thing for Harry Potter. :) I am glad to see your review... it makes me a little more optimistic. I am definitely excited for the Italy scenes. But why, oh why, did they have to cast Kristen as Bella?!? Everyone else is great... although, come to think of it, I hope Jasper looks a little less like Edward Scissorhands this time. I will let you know what I think when I see it! :)

Shannon said...

Okay, that last comment was actually from me - B had forgotten to sign out. But I think she would agree with what I said, haha.

Laurel said...

Same thing. Loved it!!! Totally better than the first one. I even liked Bella a little bit better. Werewoves were very cool. Italy was beautiful. I'm already kind of counting down for June...

Amanda said...

COUNTING DOWN FOR JUNE!!! Just left the theater like 30 min ago and it was FABULOUS!!! LOVEEEEEDDD IT!! I actually almost cheated on Edward with Jailbait Jacob!! Can't get enough!

Stacie said...

Definitely better than the first. Still disappointed in parts.I think with the budget they've got to have by now, special effects could still be better and definitely the theater scene. Come on, a movie called Face Punch!!! Anyway, I overall did enjoy it much better than the first and Jacob was a hottie, in a non-pedophile kinda way;)

becky said...

WELL, I haven't seen but Katie has. She has two friends drove to SPOKANE (2 1/2 hours away) Friday after school and saw the 10pm show that night. SHE. LOVED. IT.

Unknown said...

David and I went last night, and it was still crowded and crazy! I really liked it as well. .. maybe even loved it. ..I agree so much better than the first. now I have the excuse to go again because Luke wants to see it. .. actually kennedy and Elizabeth want to as well, but not so sure yet if I will take them.