Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love Notes and bath time.


Loraya loves to write notes, and I love getting them. Who doesn't like getting a love note?









I don't know if I've posted bath time pictures before of Macey. She is so cute and smiley durring bathtime. I've just started bathing all 3 kids at the same time, it's always a fun time.

8 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Can't get enough of pictures of Macey. How many ways can you say soooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love getting love notes!
and like i always say, macey is an absolute doll!

Linda Kelly said...

It is always fun to get a love note from your child. The bath time pictures are so fun!! I always loved putting multiple kids in a bath at one time. Makes for a fun time for all! Just have to watch out for water on the floor.

Kurt said...

Our kids screamed in holy terror in the bath until they were about 2. Bathtime was a thing to be dreaded for many many years for us.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Macey is just so cute and I like the cool contraption you've got her in... we've got a dinky $5 deal that we're happy to stop using the second our kids' belly buttons are okay.

And I'm still thinking about your post regarding weight loss. Why is it SO hard to lose weight? Why don't our bodies cooperate the way we want them to? None of us WANT to think about being careful about food--we just want to be healthy, feel beautiful, and fit into our clothes. Maybe Satan has a hand in fat-inspiring carbs and goodies? Sigh.

And Julia, you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. That can never ever change. You're radiant. I hope you can feel that way!

Shannon said...

I remember when Kurt and I were first dating and you were leaving love notes for your mom at the top of the stairs - you must be getting rewarded for your sweetness. :)

I had to laugh when I saw Kurt's comment; your kids seem to be total opposites of ours. They sleep... they are happy in the tub... let me guess, they love riding in their car seats, too?

And Miss Macey is SO cute.

Julia Kelly said...

Shannon and Kurt I had to laugh at your comments...and as a matter of fact Macey SLEEPS in her carseat at night time. :)

Tara- You are SO right...all this fatty food is totally Satan! I've never thought about it that way before! And thank you, you are too sweet.

becky said...

what cute kids! That must be a fun time, three kids in the tub! How fun is it that Loraya can write little notes now, I would love to get a love note!