Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend in pictures...



















9 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

I love all the pictures you posted. The kids are all so cute in their costumes. Looks like a fun trip!

Alexis said...

I'm glad you guys came out, it was fun. I'm glad that we were able to meet Macey. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Linda Kelly said...

So much fun and went by so fast! The grandkids are so cute and a lot of energy in one place!! You both certainly have your hands full! We are so glad you came out so grandpa could meet Macey! She is sooooooo cute! Loraya and Isaac were darling too.

Linda Toolson said...

How nice that you could spend the weekend with Jacob's family. It looks like you packed in plenty of fun activities. They pictures are so cute.

Shannon said...

What a fun weekend! I love seeing all of the fall activities - and the cutie-patootie kids!

The Terrell Family said...

Way cute! I'm glad you guys had a good trip!!

Unknown said...

glad your trip was a success. .. it is great that you got to see some family.
the pictures are great

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love all the pictures too. Your little family is just so good-looking! Are you surviving the 6-week area of crying? I remember that being less than pleasant both times.

becky said...

you all look great! nice to have family visit and go visit them too! wish we could, maybe you could plan a trip to Chelan/Pateros next summer, late August and be here for the homecoming!!! Thats a invitation to all family by the way, that would be awesome.