

6 weeks old yesterday!
What a sweet baby Macey is! I'm working on getting her cute smile on camera. She has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now, which is a huge blessing! Macey loves having someone talk to her and hates her swing.
She sure is loved by everyone.
8 comments:
can i come visit??
i want to come hold her. . .
I want to come visit too! She would be so fun to cuddle with. That picture of three kids is so cute.
I just want to squeeze those cheeks and give them a big kiss!
becky
Oh, she's adorable!
I can never get enough pictures of Macey! :) But honestly - she is six weeks old and has already been sleeping through the night for "a few weeks"? I would be feeling very grumpy if I hadn't had the last ten years to recover from my naughty sleepers!
Cute as ever!! LUVS
It's so hard to capture that sweet smile. Soon she will be smiling all the time and it will be easier to capture. I take it that you got your camera seeing all the cute pictures!
I just love those chubby cheeks and all that hair. So cute and cuddly looking!
Post a Comment