est. 2001
What a cutie. It really doesn't seem possible that she is in kindergarten and getting school pictures taken.
It is always so fun to see how the pictures turn out. You send your kids all dressed and beautiful on picture day and then by the time they take the pictures who knows what happens to them!! Looks like Loraya stayed cute as ever.
Julia, she is absolutely beautiful!
very cute!! I was in Seattle for a day this weekend to shop for a homecoming dress, I pulled up my blog for her and Elena thinks Lorraya is soo cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie. It really doesn't seem possible that she is in kindergarten and getting school pictures taken.
It is always so fun to see how the pictures turn out. You send your kids all dressed and beautiful on picture day and then by the time they take the pictures who knows what happens to them!! Looks like Loraya stayed cute as ever.
Julia, she is absolutely beautiful!
very cute!! I was in Seattle for a day this weekend to shop for a homecoming dress, I pulled up my blog for her and Elena thinks Lorraya is soo cute!
Post a Comment