Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No baby yet, but we're still having fun...

I'm due Saturday, the 12th....no baby yet. I'm pretty uncomfortable most of the time, but I'm trying to keep busy to keep my mind off feeling sorry for myself. :)
Doctor appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping for some good news....
Saturday we finally made it to Valley Worlds of Fun! I was the picture taker, Jacob did most of the work with the kids, and the kids just had a really fun time!

















Isaac and Loraya were finally tall enough to go on the bumpercars with Daddy!











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is adorable how much they play together and just are buddies. I love love love it!! I hope you have your baby soon so that you can feel not so prego! I hate those last couple of weeks. Call me if you need anything. How exciting that your kids got to finally ride the bumper cars! Miss you!

Linda Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun. The weather must still be nice so they can enjoy the outdoor things at that place. See you in a couple of days!!

Kim Walker said...

Where is Valley Worlds of Fun? Sounds like fun! Hope to NOT see you at the activity tomorrow night=) Hoping you're in labor instead! Good luck.

Unknown said...

the last week is the hardest! i will be thinking of you and hope that macey makes her arrival soon and healthy!
and i love the picture of the kids going down the slide. . . you are always finding something fun to entertain them. they are so lucky to have you as their mom.

McArthur Family said...

I too hope you get good news tomorrow! I can't wait to see your darling little girl.

Kristin Rose said...

Looks like they had a great time at Valley Worlds of Fun! I hope you can make it through this last week...hang in there!

Laurel said...

I kind of love being the picture taker. :) Good job, mom! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this week!

Tiffani said...

Hang in there!

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun day - I LOVE the pic of Isaac and Loraya coming down the slide together. If Macey is stubborn about making an appearance, you could always try shooting down that slide yourself... :)

Jaime said...

What fun. I love those big slides, they look awesome.

How do you make your colalge photos? do you have a scrap software or site that you use?