Monday, September 14, 2009

Macey is Here!!!




After a frustrating couple of days for Julia of calling the hospital every 6 hours to see if she could have the baby, she was finally told to come in Sunday afternoon. It wasn't too long after that Macey arrived!!! She was born at 7:31 PM EST weighing in at 8 lbs, 5 ozs and measuring 20 inches long. Mom and Macey are doing great and should be able to come home soon. Here are a couple of the first pictures...there will be many more to come.

As you can see she has a full head of hair. She is constantly rooting around for something to suck on, she loves her fingers and hands. Isaac and Loraya love their new baby sister and were so excited to see her. (Isaac was a bit concerned about the crying and Loraya had alot of questions about "that thing on her belly button.")


(This is the first time I've tried to make a post on here with pictures and this came out all weird, but you get the idea)

15 comments:

Shareen said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you all. Look at all that chub already! She looks so healthy. What a sweet photo of all the kids together. I'm looking forward to more pictures.

Erika said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are so happy for you!!

McArthur Family said...

YAH!!! I'm so happy Macey finally made it. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Shannon said...

Congratulations to all of you! I love how protective Isaac looks of his baby sister, and how Loraya seems to be cuddling both of her younger sibs. Of course, we knew Macey would be beautiful...

Unknown said...

Yay, yay, yay for Macey! So glad Julia and Macey are doing well! We are so happy for the Kelly family!

Unknown said...

so happy for you! i can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! She is finally here and I think she is such a cutie. Isaac and Loraya are going to be such good little helpers. Enjoy her! Call if you need anything!

Jaime said...

Congratulations. she is beautiful.

Alexis said...

Hurray!!!! I'm glad that Macey is here. Can't wait to see more pictures. I'm glad that everything went well and that she came out easily. Hopefully Loraya & Isaac will adjust well, and I'm sure they will get use to the crying.

Linda Toolson said...

What a sweet little cherub! She certainly looks healthy. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the moment. I am feeling quite left out, but so happy that Macey is here.

pieface said...

YIPEE!! So happy to see baby Macey!! She's beautiful and can't wait to see more of her and you all!! Much love to you!

Kurt said...

A big congratulations. I am happy everything went well.

Good luck getting sleep.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Yeah!! Congrats, she is adorable!!! Hopefully we will see you there tomorrow!! We head in at 8:00!!! Again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becky said...

looking forward to more pictures! She looks like a doll. The hard part will probably be getting enough one on one time with the other kiddos.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Congrats she is beautiful!!!! So glad she is here!!!