
We used skype for the first time this week and were able to talk to my mom and dad in Germany 'face to face.' (My parents are serving a mission for our church in Germany for the next 18 months) It was so fun to 'see' them! I miss my parents, but I know they are where they are meant to be. It will be especially fun once Macey is born, and they will be able to see her from the web cam.
Luci the dog is back! We've been dog sitting this past week. I think the kids and Jacob will be really sad to see Luci go at the end of the week! She's a really good dog, and sure LOVES Jacob.


That would be our new car! Yes, the noisy, gas guzzling Honda Passport is gone! Using the 'cash for clunkers' we traded in the passport for a more gas friendly car. This is just our 'run around' car. Mainly the car Jacob will be driving to and from work.

It's been H. O. T. hot here in Morgantown! We've been spending lot of time in the shade and in the water!




8 comments:
Congrats on the new car! It is always fun to replace something that is making you crazy. I LOVE the photo of Isaac and Loraya sitting side by side in front of the sprinkler - you should enlarge that and hang it on the wall in their blue and yellow room! :)
This week I am recovering from being gone last week (laundry, grocery shopping), getting things in order for the RS social on Friday and looking forward to my Dad's arrival later today. Busy!
Wow! A new car. That is awesome. Way to take advantage of the cash for clunkers. Oh and I love slip n slides and running through sprinklers. How I miss being a kid.
You have found some good ways to cool off. Summer will be gone all too soon. I always enjoy seeing pictures of the kids having fun and doing silly stuff.
It's been hot here too! Unfortunately i have to sit in a office all day, no pools or sprinklers for me :( I forget how hot it is until I walk outside when I go to lunch or something and then it's like this big blast of heat. But like mom said, it will be gone all too soon! I love the end of summer and first of fall though (cool mornings and nights)
Luci looks like Obama's dog :) Love the car. That's great you could use the program to save a little more $$. You get such great pictures of your kids. Comes from extensive practice?
This is our last week of summer vacation - school starts Monday - so I've been trying to fit in summer activities. Pool, beach, park & a fun visit to the doctor pinning down the kids for back to school shots.
school started here yesterday! but i am still really busy. .. no rest for me. but at least i don't have to entertain all 4 kids all day long now!
love your water shots, and maybe you should get a dog?? just kidding. . . I would never get a dog at the same time as having a baby. enjoy your car!!
congrats on the new car! i bet you are so glad to be done with the passport!
that's exciting to have a new car! Looks like the kids are enjoying every bit of summer!
Post a Comment