We went here yesterday:

Beautiful! Don't you love random car trips to places you've never been before? I also just LOVE the mist rising off the water.
I was thinking how beautiful it will be in the fall here. We plan on coming back.
Swinging and slides were fun.
Flower enjoyed the trip as well. (Loraya's white stuffed cat)

Isaac, my little buddy. He always would wait for me to catch up and then take my hand and walk with me. I love him.

I love bridges, and I love these 3 people.

It was so humid yesterday and started raining while we were here.
Want to come with us for a picnic sometime?

And a trip to Wendy's afterward. Frostys are yummy!
7 comments:
Wow - that's amazingly beautiful. I'd want to go all the time.
It is always fun to find a new spot to drive to. So beautiful! The falls look beautiful and looks like a lot of places to take great family pics! Thanks for the darling smiles.
that is beautiful!! i wish there were places that got that green here....
That looks so pretty. I love discovery new places to go. I love water falls. We will definately have to visit there next time we are out.
Looks like a very fun day - and I am impressed that you take random drives with two little kids! Be sure to post pictures when you go back in the fall; I am sure it will be breathtaking.
Wow! What a beautiful place! I would love to go on a picnic there sometime.:) Can't wait to see you guys!
Oh that looks like so much fun. Any other suggestions for fun little trips?
Post a Comment