Happy Father's Day!
Having early church + speaking in Sacrament Meeting + making a yummy Father's Day breakfast = getting up earlier then normal.
Unfortunately, Jacob had to work on Father's Day.
Chocolate, strawberry waffles. They were pretty good.
We celebrated after church by going over to our friend's house for a BBQ.
Pouting. But still cute.
I like this picture of Isaac in the grass.
Jacob trying to show Isaac how to hold and swing a bat.
Love these girls! Myself, Brita and Yolanda.
Simon Says.....
put your fingers on your nose.
Thought I better post a few pictures of my birthday, which was a few weeks ago.
We saw De Luca's featured on the Food Network and we were excited to check it out. If you can tell from the picture it's a pretty popular place to eat in Pittsburgh.
While we were in Pittsburgh we took a trip to the zoo.
12 comments:
Lots of cute, cute pictures. I think the one of Jacob & Issac batting & Loraya playing in the dirt are classics. Your Father's Day looked really fun. And I love the picture of De Luccas - it just screams quaint, small-town, East-coast (even though Pittsburgh is not really small-town).
Cute quilts! Did someone make them or buy them? Wow. You look great Julia, best of luck!
De Luca's is the best!!! My Dad and I went there every Saturday morning in the summer. We would go early to avoid the crowds. We even snuck through the back at times. The best is their french toast with strawberries and whip cream. They had great buckwheat pancakes too. You can get a really cool t-shirt there I have the green one. I love the strip! I hope you get to go lots! Nothing is better then the strip on saturday morning!
Loved all the pictures. Loraya is looking so grown up now and Isaac still looks like Isaac to me. The men look like they are enjoying getting spoiled on their special day. Your baby shower looked very fun and the food looked yummy. The quilts are super cute and what a nice thing to do for you! Can't wait to see the belly in person in a few weeks.
What a lot of cute pictures. You have been having lots of fun lately. The quilts are so nice. What nice friends you have. Hopefully, they will all be there to help you out when you have Macey.
Sooo Sorry I wasn't at your baby shower. However, You will be seeing me soon to bring you a gift and some yummy food. Also, I love the picture of Isaac kissing your belly and you are taking the picture above him. I think that is so adorable! I was going to see if I could borrow that book from you. You should call me on my cell. It is 505-801-7679. I would love to hear from you. TTYL!! You look so cute pregnant by the way!
You have been busy and doing some fun stuff! Love the pictures, it is so fun to see them and makes me feel like I am in some way part of what is going on. It seems like you just had to speak in church though?!
Sarah, Yes...the girls standing behind each of us made the quilts! Aren't they so cute and amazing?!
Rachel, Yes we want to go back soon to the strip! It was so fun, but would be more fun with out the kids. I'll have to try the french toast with strawberries next time. :)
Becky, I guess that is one of the bad things about being in a small ward....your turn for speaking in sacrament meeting comes quickly!
Julia, I had to add one more comment. Loraya looks way too cute in her baseball uniform. I don't see how you can not let her play next year!
love the choc waffles! and not to mention that quilt is AWESOME. love the belly kissing pic too!
You guys have been busy. I think that Loraya look adorable as a little t-ball player. I love the picture of her playing in the dirt with her little bum sticking up in the air. Happy birthday and very cute baby shower. I am having mine this weekend!
Happy belated Birthday! I love the photo of Loraya playing in the dirt at t-ball (brings back memories)... Isaac kissing your belly... and all of your friends at the baby shower (fun!)
p.s. - I am not very excited to send you the blanket I am making now that I have seen your other quilt - mine can be the "yard" blanket!
Post a Comment