Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love.


Julia turns the big 3-0 today. Honey, in honor of your 30th birthday, here are 30 reasons why I love you, in no particular order:

I love your smile
I love your laugh
I love your beautiful brown eyes
I love your chocolate chip cookies
I love playing board games with you
I love that you are a “converted” Kings fan
I love your patience
I love your kindness
I love your faith
I love how you are an example to our kids
I love how you teach our kids
I love how you get all “giddy” with all things Twilight
I love that you read
I love your little lists
I love your ability to make people feel good
I love your taste in fashion…(although pricey at times)
I love that you’re willing to try new things
I love how you magnify your calling in Church
I love that you gave me Loraya, Isaac and Macey
I love that you still change outfits several times before our dates
I love your music tastes
I love the way you dance (though it has been a while)
I love watching Lost with you
I love the little things you do to beautify our home
I love reading your blog posts
I love how sensitive you are (even though it gets me in trouble sometimes)
I love how supportive you are of me
I love how excited you get for Christmas
I love how much it means to you to be a mother
I love that I get to spend time and all eternity with you


Happy Birthday!!!

15 comments:

kelly said...

happy birthday julia!!!!! have a fun day!

Shareen said...

What a sweet husband. Happy birthday sister!

becky said...

Wow, what a nice hubby to leave you such a sweet message!! Hope you have a great, fun day planned. And don't worry, 30 is no big deal :) Happy Birthday!

McArthur Family said...

I love that Jacob wrote a sweet post about the birthday girl!

Happy 30th Julia!

Unknown said...

so sweet. and so true. have a great day. love you

Unknown said...

So precious! Happy birthday Julia!

Linda Toolson said...

What a nice birthday present, Jacob. You are lucky to have each other. I love that you are still "love birds" and it is so evident that you love each other.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Julia. I love you so much.

Mom

Shannon said...

Happy birthday, Julia! Love the list, love that Jacob wrote it for you, and love you! :)

Linda Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful daughter in law!! You are the best thing that ever happened to Jacob and our family!! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day.

Julia Kelly said...

Jacob's first blog post! :) What a fun surprise! I'm so lucky. Thank you babe. Love you!!!!

Jenner said...

happy birthday jules! what a cute post from jacob. you truly are amazing if you are still a Kings fan!

Tiffani said...

Happy Birthday! That was an awesome post Jacob--scored some major brownie points with that one. I hope that you guys get to do something fun to celebrate.

Jenae said...

Happy Birthday Julia! ah it seems like just yesterday you were driving us down to Long Beach and I had to help you shift into 5th gear!!

Tiffany A. said...

Happy Birthday!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow, what a darling post!! Happy belated birthday!! Hopefully you got my message on FB! LOVES!! See you Sat.! :)