I'm still trying to figure out if that is a picture of Jacob or Loraya. hahaha They look so much alike. Happy Birthday "Jake the Snake" I won't even go into why that's your nickname...lol
I was at the temple and could not call you on the official day!! We did talk on Sunday though so I don't feel so bad. I hope you have fun spending your birthday money or possibly saving it for California fun!! LUVS
I am just trying to catch up a bit, I am out of touch at the moment. But happy birthday to jacob, and happy anniversary, and happy father's day. . . ..
11 comments:
I'm still trying to figure out if that is a picture of Jacob or Loraya. hahaha They look so much alike. Happy Birthday "Jake the Snake" I won't even go into why that's your nickname...lol
Happy Birthday Bro! I hope you have a super duper day! I agree, Loraya has a lot of her daddy in her.
Hope your day was a nice one. A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us here in Utah.
Happy Birthday Bro! You keep tryin' to catch me, but always come up short. I wish you a great year on your way to 32. See you in Cali.
Okay, I used to think Loraya looked just like you... I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG!!! What a cute picture -- and Happy Birthday to Jacob!!!
Wow, that looks like Loraya. Happy birthday Jacob, hopefully you guys did something fun to celebrate!
I was at the temple and could not call you on the official day!! We did talk on Sunday though so I don't feel so bad. I hope you have fun spending your birthday money or possibly saving it for California fun!! LUVS
I am just trying to catch up a bit, I am out of touch at the moment. But happy birthday to jacob, and happy anniversary, and happy father's day. . . ..
Loraya is daddy's twin! Happy Birthday Jake!
Happy belated Birthday Jacob!!!
Happy Birthday, Jacob :)
Post a Comment