Thursday, May 14, 2009

Isaac's Last Day of Preschool


Here is Isaac ready to serenade me, along with all the other kids at Parent's Place. Today was his last day for the summer. Mrs. Yukimo, his teacher, is fabulous and Isaac often tells me that he loves her.

Here is a little video of the performance. :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shareen said...

I love how Isaac is madly doing the actions while the two kids next to him are just sitting there, and then the third kid is running willy nilly across the room. Got to love preschool performances.

Linda Toolson said...

Love your performance, Isaac. Brian and I decided that we would put our grandkids up against anyone elses grandkids in a "good looking grandkid" contest and we would win.

Also loved hearing your giggles, Julia.

Unknown said...

my favorite, is hearing you laugh. that is fun to hear. but isaac does a great job with his actions!

becky said...

too cute! Now that preschool has ended you will have to figure out how to keep the kids entertained :(
I remember all my kids loved going to preschool and it was hard to see it end for the summer.

Linda Kelly said...

What a fun video! The kid in the red visor might have to repeat preschool if he doesn't get how to sing a simple song! I guess all that Primary training comes in handy sometimes. Your laugh made me laugh. Can't wait to see and squeeze the kids soon. LUVS

Shannon said...

So sweet! I really do have the smartest nephews and nieces on the face of the earth...