
Baby ducks, baby chicks, Farmer Isaac and Loraya milking the cow.

Collecting eggs from the chickens.

Loraya had a preschool field trip to WVU Farm today. The kids had a great time, and Loraya was really nice about holding Isaac's hand and leading him along. I could have done with out the stink though. All the baby animals sure were cute!
8 comments:
That looks like a fun farm. I've always wanted to do hands on farm stuff.
what a fun little field trip for them to get to go on.
I miss those magical field trips! You have some great pictures; it looks like the kids had a great day!
It's funny when I read your post tonight I had been thinking about how I woudnt mind having a little space where I could have just a FEW small animals - like a pygmy goat, they are so cute. That thought came into my head because I saw a commercial with a bunch of little goats haha but I really would like that, also a miniature pony don't you think?? (no pigs though)
Becky-
The pygmy goats were cute! But, i just don't see you owning a goat or a horse...but stranger things have happened!
That farm just couldn't look cuter. I bet the kids had a blast. What nice pictures.
I just love petting zoo's and farm animals. I am sure the smell was just lovely!! Some of my friends have had pigmy goats and said they are really hard to keep in their pens. They just want to be around you and jump up on everything. They are really good little lawn mowers though!! When you come and visit you can get eggs from grandpa Kelly's chickens too!!
Elena had a field trip there today and she loved it. It looks like your day was a little dryer than ours =)
Post a Comment