I didn't think anything of it at first when I looked into my purse and didn't see my i pod. I was sad, because it's a long work out when you have no good music to listen to. After I got home from my extra long work out, (or so it seemed with out anything to listen to) I dumped out my purse and did another search. It clearly was not there. My memory is terrible. I had no idea where my i pod would be if it wasn't in my purse. Blame it on the pregnancy? Sure, why not, it makes me feel better.
After looking through other purses, coat pockets, the car, hoody pockets and so on, I realize I probably left in on the cardio machine a few days ago at the Rec Center. I immediately start to get nervous thinking about telling Jacob that I lost my i pod. I pretty much write it off as lost.
I decide that there is no harm in asking the front desk if anyone turned in an i pod, not having too much hope that they would have it.
But, who knew there are still honest people left in this world? Some kind person actually turned in my i pod! Hooray for honesty! I was beyond excited.
So whoever you are.....THANK YOU!!! Now it is my turn to pass it on.
9 comments:
That's great!
That is awesome that you got it back. Yeah for you huh? If you want to get together sometime, give me a call. We would love to see you guys.
That is nice to know there are some out there that do the right thing. Makes you feel a little better about the world.
What a wonderful day when you can find an honest person to return something that is not theirs. It really puts your faith back in the world again!! Yeah for you and let this be a lesson for all of us to always do the right thing!!
We had a similar experience with Kurt's phone a couple of years ago. It does restore your faith in humanity!
lucky indeed. That is great. It always amazes me that there are honest people in the world still.
Maybe there are more honest people out there than we think. We usually hear on the news about the other kind. Glad your story had a happy ending.
last year, i lost a 20 dollar bill. I had been to several stores, so i wasn't sure exactly where i was so careless that i lost it. i called all the places i had been and told them to keep an eye out for it, of course not really thinking i would ever see it again.
the next day, sam's club called and said that someone had turned in a 20 dollar bill that had been found on the floor. i couldn't believe it! i was very happy indeed.
glad your story had a happy ending for you, and good for that kind soul for turning it in.
oh, not that i didn't already write you a novel. .. but i had to say that i LOVE your new header.
Post a Comment