Isaac: 'Why do you keep saying I know all the time Loraya?"
Loraya: 'Because I know everything.'
Isaac: 'Mommy, I want a porn dog.'
me: 'You mean corn dog?'
Isaac: No, porn dog!
Loraya: 'I'll help you take care of the baby mom, even if it is a boy."
Me: 'Isaac you sure are grumpy today?!"
Isaac: (yelling at the top of his lungs) 'I am NOT GRUMPY!!!!'
10 comments:
so funny! let's see, easter weekend i will be in georgia, and florida still on our trip with my parents. hope you weren't planning a trip to bloomington to surprise me for my 30th birthday?!
Hey! Where's my porn dog?
Haha- LOVE the "porn dog" comment!! Classic!!
;-)
Kids are funny! It's good you write down those little things they say because you don't remember them and it will be such a funny thing for them to look back on and read.
those are great, julia. glad you are keeping that smile!
Oh, WOW! That's funny. I got a good laugh out of the porn dog! Love it. See ya tonight=)
That cracks me up. That is what I love about kids. They totally make us laght when we least expect it so it is even funnier. Your kids are cuties!! We should go to Vally worlds of fun sometime soon. I miss you girl!
I love when you do these posts! Kids are so stinkin funny!
A PORN Dog??? That was the best laugh of the morning!! Loraya's comment about knowing everything is so cute also!! Thanks for the laughs.
thanks for sharing - I love kid quotes! and I love that Isaac's NOT GRUMPY! :)
Post a Comment